PATHIKRIT BASU'S WEBPAGE
1. "Learnability and models of decision making under uncertainty" Proceedings of the 19 th ACM Conference on Economics and Computation, 2018 (with Federico Echenique)
2. "Bayesian updating rules and AGM belief revision" Journal of Economic Theory, Volume 179, January 2019
3. "Ethnic conflicts with informed agents: A cheap talk game with multiple audiences" Economic Letters, Volume 184, November 2019 (with Suraj Shekhar, Souvik Dutta)
4. "On the falsifiability and learnability of decision theories" Theoretical Economics, Volume 15, November 2020 (with Federico Echenique)
5. "Repeated coordination with private learning" Journal of Economic Theory, Volume 190, November 2020 (with Kalyan Chatterjee, Tetsuya Hoshino, Omer Tamuz)
Working Papers :
1. "Prediction and Stochastic Choice "
2. "On Interim Rationality, Belief Formation and Learning in Decision Problems under Bounded Memory" (with Kalyan Chatterjee), Revise and Resubmit, Journal of Economic Theory
3. "Dynamic Bayesian Persuasion with a Privately Informed Receiver", Revise and Resubmit, International Journal of Game Theory
Work in Progress :
1. Mechanism Design with Model Specification
2. An Axiomatisation of the Multinomial Logit Model (with Riju Joshi)
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.